Agile Service Management
- Turning your idea into a business case and creating your project brief.
- Supporting you during the case approval.
- Helping you with the SoW (Statement of Work).
- Defining the impact of your project change from a business perspective.
- Coordinating the selection of suppliers and shortlisting, if necessary.
- Managing the agile project on your behalf and delivering all the classics which range from scrum planning, backlog execution all the way down to the closure report.
Optional: You can choose AgileFix to get the agile project for a fixed-term delivery in a mode of defined number of sprints.
What You'll Get
- A complete E2E service that manages the entire process from defining your ideas down to the closure report
- The possibility to choose AgileFix and benefit from each methodology.
- Documentation support according to the process of your implementation.
- Optimizing the level of detail necessary for your agile-based project.
- Regular quality reports.
- Regular customer review feedback.
- Customer satisfaction follow-up.
- Being able to keep the flexibility and agility you need.
- Hiring one company to drive and transform both your agile IT project and agile operations.
- Define, execute, and optimally transfer your risks outside of your organization via the AgileFix combination.
- Complete monitoring of your business case with an assurance that your project will meet your targets.
- Transparent monitoring of costs, quality, and time needed to deliver your business case – with the ability to stop the project at any moment during the agile sprint cycles.
- A flexible agile price offer behind our 20+ years of experience.
- Continuous adjustments for the project delivery within our defined scope to meet and fulfil your customer’s satisfaction and expectations.