Fixed Service Management
- Definition of program’s scope and baseline.
- Turning your knowledge into a precise and measurable baseline.
- Definition of process and structure for our program’s organization – including the
- management of your preferred selection of suppliers.
- Executing the delivery of your overall program by driving subsequent projects.
- Monitoring each project and providing regular quality and assurance reviews.
- Providing you with a baseline business case including revisions and support to achieve it.
What You'll Get
- An enterprise-to-enterprise (E2E) service for your program completely managed from the strategy down to closure reports under fixed-price terms.
- A senior team with more than 20+ years of management experience to help you lead your program’s strategy and execute the entire process.
- Documented and measurable benefits available at every stage of the program.
- An option to review the business case at any stage of the project
- An advantage of avoiding the risk of over-budget executions. We implement early warning mechanisms, that are supported by strict internal processes and procedures
- Customer experience follow-ups
- An option to transfer the risks of defining and executing the program to us.
- You can still old on to your preferred suppliers, supervised by our team of professionals
- Monitoring of the business case and making sure the program meets agreed goals.
- Transparent monitoring of the costs, quality and time needed to deliver the business case.
- Fixed price that encompasses our 20+ years of professional experience.
- Continuous managing of the program delivery within a defined scope, to meet the KPI’s that were agreed upon.